Certificates of Deposit (CDs)
Interest rates go up and down, but with a CD from FNBC, you can lock in a good rate for the term of your choice. No "guesstimating" what your return will be—we offer fixed rates and a wide variety of terms so your money is available when you need it. Full FDIC insurance makes sure your money is safe.
- Fixed rates based on term of CD
- Terms from 30 days to 4 years
- No monthly fee
- Penalty imposed for early withdrawal
- $500 minimum deposit to open
- FDIC insured
Invest in CDs and insurance above the FDIC limit through the Certificate of Deposit Account Registry Service (CDARS). We put your money in CDs at other participating financial institutions, each one under the FDIC limit. You get one consolidated statement, and only work with FNBC—we do the rest!
- CD level interest
- Insured beyond FDIC limit
- One statement for multiple accounts